3 Vital Steps to Develop Your Unique Flavor of Parenting Strategies
SAVE MY SEAT!
(That Actually Work for Your Neurodivergent Child AND Your Entire Neurofamily!)
- Why all of the books, courses, summits, and #TikTokTips aren't actually working for your family (and spoiler alert: it isn't because your family is just extra broken compared to everyone else!)
- Exactly how to find or create the parenting strategies that will actually work for your neurofamily, and that are realistic and doable enough for you to ACTUALLY use.
- Why it's time to let go of all of the "best practices" that have been crammed down your throat by parenting experts and exactly how to avoid the guilt and worry that you're doing everything wrong.
As you might have noticed, there is a fundamental shift happening in the neurodivergent parenting space… You’ve probably felt it, as it’s been brewing for a while now.
Parents are over the black-and-white, my way or the highway, binary thinking that pits consistency and flexibility against each other, that says compromising and boundaries are opposing forces, and that forces you to believe in one-size-fits-all strategies that just don’t fit your family.
But here’s what no one else will tell you:
There’s a unique opportunity for the parents like you who are willing to do things differently—who embrace the fact that they’re the true expert in their child and their neurofamily and that are ready to put in the work to develop the unique flavor of strategies that actually work for their family.
Are you ready?
This Workshop is a Must Attend if...
- You're parenting multiple neurodivergent kids or you and/or your partner are neurodivergent and it feels IMPOSSIBLE to balance everyone's competing needs—especially when one person needs quiet and the other is loud stimming. #SensoryHell
- You check out every parenting book, class, and summit you can get your hands on, but they all give impractical and competing advice that leave you feeling like a total failure because their solutions never fit your weird ass family.
- You totally embrace neurodiversity and love your kid for who they are, but it kind of feels like that means you aren't allowed to... like... parent them? And that doesn't feel quite right. (Hint: It's not!)
I'm a multiply-disabled Autistic adult, and I'm raising 6 neurodivergent tiny humans along with my husband who has ADHD and dyslexia.
We're what I call a neurofamily. (Maybe you can relate!)
I'm also a parent coach, and I have spent the last 6 years helping parents just like you develop the unique flavor of parenting strategies that ACTUALLY work for their neurodivergent kids.
In that time I’ve had the privilege of coaching dozens of parents with unique circumstances—toddlers, teens, non-speaking, highly verbal, comorbid disorders, single parents, only children, large families, homeschoolers, and more—and I’ve seen what’s actually working right now behind the scenes in families just like yours.
And this workshop is my chance to share that insight with you so that you can take what's working and tweak it to fit your unique, weird, and beautiful neurofamily!SAVE MY SEAT!