Ready to stop the constant stress and worry about your Autistic child’s future and instead discover exactly what’s in store for your entire family after an autism diagnosis?
Feeling confident in your ability to become the parent-advocate your Autistic child needs just got a whole lot easier with my proven Accepting Autism system.
Have you heard the myth?
That your child’s autism diagnosis should ruin your life, cause you to divorce, and probably kick puppies too?
Here’s the deal… There’s a massive narrative out there surrounding autism diagnosis with doom and gloom, when it truly doesn’t have to be that scary.
In fact, getting your child’s autism diagnosis is the first step toward dramatically improving your life and your child’s life.
I know it sounds impossible, but I’ve seen the proof time and time again in my work with thousands of parents of Autistic children.
But there’s a catch…
If you don’t take the time--from the beginning--to truly accept autism and the impact an autism diagnosis brings for your child and your family, you and your child will struggle through your journey.THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEED !
What's possible when you truly accept autism...
Confidence for You
No more staying up until 3 AM googling scrolling in yet another Facebook group wondering if (or, let’s be honest, being told) you’re completely failing your child.
Confidence for Your Child
Tell your child they’re Autistic--without stressing that you’ll totally mess it up--and help them understand their neurology and feel confident in who they are.
Confidence for the Future
Feel prepared and ready to become the parent-advocate your child needs as you evaluate therapies, advocate for your child with others, and navigate this journey.
Don't quite believe me?
Let me pull back the curtain for story time…
I went through this exact process when my son was diagnosed Autistic six years ago...
And then again when I learned I am Autistic myself a few years later.
Through that experience (plus my experience guiding and coaching parents of Autistic children) I know exactly how to push past the initial overwhelm of an autism diagnosis and see the other side.
The side where my Autistic son can confidently introduce himself and say “my brain is Autistic, and I love stimming!”
The side where I know exactly what therapies my son needs *and* how to effectively communicate what our family will and will not tolerate.
The side where my entire family understands the concepts of neurodiversity and can appreciate each other’s different strengths, struggles, and needs.
And friend, I can help you get here too.
Accepting Autism Masterclass
The step-by-step program that teaches you how to process an autism diagnosis, pivot to a neurodiversity paradigm, and prepare for your Autistic child’s future
Accepting Autism Masterclass is the only program of its kind created by an Autistic adult AND parent of neurodivergent kids
Most programs out there are designed to teach parents how to “deal with” their Autistic child, but those won’t help anything if you haven’t truly accepted your child’s autism diagnosis and what it means for your Autistic child and your entire family.
The Accepting Autism Masterclass is uniquely designed with specific action steps and exercises to help you make real progress that you can see on paper because goodness knows you don’t need another boring course collecting dust on your digital shelf.
And I want to be clear… This is not about blaming your child for ruining your life, and it’s also not about blaming you for being a terrible person.
This program breaks through the conflict in the autism community between parents of Autistic children and Autistic advocates in order to empower parents to truly understand neurodiversity and their Autistic child.ENROLL NOW
Over the past 4 years spent guiding and coaching parents of Autistic children, I’ve noticed a glaring problem with the available resources.
There are a ton of harmful books, guides, and pamphlets designed by behaviorists or organizations like Autism Speaks that speak to the specific issues that parents face during a diagnosis.
It is my mission in life to replace those resources with simple to use, actionable, autism-positive resources that are designed and delivered by Autistic advocates. This program is one of the first steps in building those resources.
My goal with this program is to provide a safe place for parents of Autistic children to learn to accept autism and its role in their child’s life and their family’s life without the shame, blame, and criticism that can make parents stop seeking Autistic voices.
here's a glimpse into your future...
Spending evenings relaxing and enjoying your Autistic kiddo (and the rest of your family) instead of stressing about what might happen in the future.
Sipping coffee while chatting about neurodiversity, the social model of disability, or accessibility (and actually knowing what you’re talking about)
Talking to your child, caregivers, or even your mother-in-law about your child’s diagnosis without worrying that you’re saying the wrong thing all the time.
Not only is all of this possible,
it's possible for you, friend.
What a few of my students say about my work…
- Discover your macro and micro why so that you always remember what you’re doing all of this work for.
- Find out how to recognize your own thought cycles AND how to shift them in order to get the results you’re hoping for.
- Uncover the power of Neutral Thought Shifts and why “just think positive” has never worked for you in the past.
- Recognize the choice and control you have in your situation, and how to use that choice to keep moving forward even when it feels impossible.
- Redefine what autism means for you and your Autistic child, even if you’ve had negative experiences with Autistics in the past.
- Discover what autism is and--more importantly--what it isn’t so that you can identify exactly how to best help your child.
- I will teach you my 3-step system for processing your true feelings about autism, even if you’re overwhelmed, afraid, and don’t know what your next step should be.
- Find the positive impact your child’s autism diagnosis has, so that you can stop feeling like everything is falling apart.
- Discover what “the spectrum” really means with a deep dive into functioning labels plus my unique “Spectrum Assessment”.
- Explore Autistic culture and identity so that you can understand why your child does the things they do and recognize that they aren’t alone.
- Shift your awareness to the neurodiversity paradigm and understand how your Autistic child fits into the neurodiversity movement.
- Discover how to dismantle ableism in your everyday life, even if you’ve never heard of ableism or you have no idea how to recognize it.
- Adopt the social model of disability so that you can identify exactly what is (and isn’t) disabling your Autistic child and keeping them from succeeding.
- Create scripts so that you know exactly what to say to explain autism to your child, other caregivers, and even strangers.
- Discover the importance of an autism-positive mindset and develop habits that keep you in that mindset even on hard days.
- Discover the four core functions of autism-positive parenting so that you can shift your parenting strategies to work for your child.
- Design your unique Bad Day Plan so that you know exactly what to think, say, and do whenever everything feels like too much and you need a break.
- I’m going to teach you to effectively evaluate autism therapy options so that you can feel confident that your child is getting exactly what they need (without harmful ABA tactics)
- Create your specific autism support system so that you know exactly where to go and who to turn to when you need guidance or support.
- Discover and commit to your new role as your child’s parent-advocate so that you can move forward on your autism journey with confidence.
I want to make this decision as easy as possible for you, so I’ve included a few special bonuses...
Private Students-Only Facebook Community
While working through the program, you can join a community of like-minded parents where you can process what you’re learning, share wins, ask questions, and stop feeling alone.
“No Questions Unanswered” Q&A Threads
There will also be “No Questions Unanswered” Q&A Threads where every single question you ask is answered personally by myself or one of my Autistic mentors.
Group Coaching Call
Once you’ve had the chance to go through the program, we’ll come together for a group coaching call where you’ll get clarity on your next steps to take.
Jump into the
Accepting Autism Masterclass!
Join the Accepting Autism Masterclass, check out the bonuses, work through a few modules… And if you decide this program isn’t quite right for you, you are backed by our 100% Hassle-Free Guarantee.
Simply email me at [email protected] within 14 days of your purchase and tell me why the masterclass didn’t work for you. I’ll personally refund 100% of your purchase price.
There truly is no risk.
I’m completely new to autism... Will someone jump down my throat if I say the wrong thing?
Is this another “woe is me” space for autism moms that hate autism?
I’m Autistic myself, why would I need this program?
Why the heck is this only $37? What’s the catch…?
What if I try the masterclass and I don’t like it?
My Autistic child is non-speaking… Will this program ignore the struggles I’m facing?
Can you imagine?
WHAT WOULD LIFE BE LIKE IF...
- You could actually sleep at night instead of constantly worrying about your Autistic child’s future (or what’s going to happen to them when you’re gone)
- You’re able to answer questions for other parents in autism Facebook groups instead of stalking them for answers and being way too terrified to post yourself
- You can confidently explain your child’s autism and their needs with new caregivers, therapists, and doctors (plus, you actually understand the acronyms they’re using)
- You can actually enjoy your Autistic child again instead of spending all day stressed, overwhelmed, exhausted, and feeling like a complete and utter failure
There's no better time than now...
- Accepting Autism Masterclass (Valued at $297)
- Private Students Only Community (Valued at $299)
- “No Questions Unanswered” Q&A Threads $99 Value
- Group Coaching Call $199 Value
Total Value: $894
But here's the thing... If you join before the timer on this page runs out, you. can get in for a ridiculously low secret early bird price...
(I'm talking like 90% off kinda ridiculous...)
© 2021 KAYLENE GEORGE | AUTISTIC MAMA